Certified aromatherapist Jennifer Langsdale visited us earlier this month.
She explained how different scents can affect the way we feel, as well as how people can incorporate aromatherapy into their lives.
She also recommended six books for people who want to continue (or start) learning about aromatherapy. They are:
- Aromatherapy for Vibrant Health and Beauty by Roberta Wilson
- Aromatherapy for your Soul by Valerie Ann Worwood
- The Aromatherapy Companion by Victoria Edwards
- The Encyclopedia of Aromatherapy by Chrissie Wildwood
- Aromatherapy Massage by Clare Maxwell-Hudson
- Aromatherapy: A Complete Guide to the Healing Art by Kathi Keville & Mindy Green