Kids are welcome to our Creepy Carnival at 4 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 25, at our Main Branch.
There will be carnival games, crafts and snacks — all with a Halloween twist!
It’s free to attend and open to all children (five to 10 years old.) We do require that you RSVP for our party. You can sign up online or call us at (440) 255-8811 ext. 221.
We’re hosting a lot more Halloween fun this October. Families will also enjoy:
- Our Monster Bake-Off at 6 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 15, at our Lake Branch. Kids (kindergarten through fifth grade) can compete to make the spookiest monster out of cookies.
- Our Haunted Halloween craft spectacular at 1 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 20, at our Headlands Branch.
- Our Pumpkin Decorating Contest at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 24, at our Lake Branch. The whole family can decorate a pumpkin together. The best gourds win a prize. Please dress for a mess!
- Our Creepy Carnival at 1 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 25, at our Main Branch. Enjoy carnival games, crafts and snacks with a Halloween twist. Registration required.
- Our Halloween Party at The HUB (inside of Mentor High School) from 3:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 31. Families can design jack-o-lanterns, complete a scavenger hunt and more.
Finally, kids can trick-or-treat at the library on Halloween. Wear your costume and get some candy, along with a book or two from our Pop-Up Library, while supplies last.