Circulation Clerk I
- We are looking for a team-oriented employee to join our busy Circulation Services Department.
- This is a part-time (24-hour) bargaining unit position and duties include direct patron service assisting patrons with check in and check out.
- This twenty- four hour position will cover two or more evenings per week, some daytime hours, alternate Saturdays and work every Sunday. Work schedule is subject to change to meet the needs of the department.
- This is a grade 3 position with a salary range of $10.25 – $15.38 and reports to the Circulation Services Department Manager.
- Click here to see a full job description for additional information and qualifications.
- Interested applicants should apply online by filling out MPL’s online employment application.
Fill out and submit our online employment application.