We have a lot of fun Halloween programs slated for this month.
Don’t miss a boo with this checklist.
- Make a spook-tacular craft at 5 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 12, at our Lake Branch.
- Kids can visit our Haunted Laboratory at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 18, at our Main Branch. There will be scary stories, spooky science experiments, and even some treats for the young mad scientists.
- Families can play a super-sized, Cleveland-centric version of Clue on Thursday, Oct. 20, at our Main Branch. Find out who stole the key to the First Bank of Cleveland, how they swiped it, and where they stashed it.
- Mr. Dennis will host his annual Halloween-themed comedy show at 7 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 24 at our Headlands Branch.
- Join us for a special Halloween edition of Rhyme Time on Tuesday morning, Oct. 25, at our Lake Branch. We’ll have a neat craft and some not-so-spooky stories.
- Families can make jack-o-lanterns–no carving necessary–at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 26, at our Lake Branch. We’ll provide the pumpkins. You just bring your creativity.
- Kids can break out their Halloween costumes early for Boo-pa-looza at 4 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 27, at our Main Branch. It’ll be a fun afternoon of Halloween songs, stories, games, and a special treat.
- Our Headlands Branch will have its annual pumpkin decorating from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 29.
- See two classic horror films for free at Atlas Cinemas Great Lakes Mall during our Halloween Party on Sunday, Oct. 30. At 1 p.m., you can see the original House on Haunted Hill starring Vincent Price. Then, at 3 p.m., watch Roger Corman’s The Terror, which stars Boris Karloff and Jack Nicholson. In between the free showings, there will be a costume contest!
- Finally, kids can trick-or-treat at the library on Halloween. Wear your costume and get some candy, along with a book or two!