Kids can dabble in karate, baseball, yoga and more at our next Move-It Monday on June 13.
It’s free for all families and no registration is required.
This year, we’ve dedicated Summer Reading to getting people active mentally and physically. So we’re hosting a weekly series, Move-It Mondays, to keep kids moving at 1 p.m. every Monday through the end of July on our Read House lawn.
Each week has a different theme.
- On June 13, kids can try out karate, yoga, and other fun activities.
- On June 20, we’re playing net sports.
- On June 27, we’re breaking out the parachutes for some fun games.
- On July 11, kids can play old-fashioned outdoor games on the Read House lawn.
- On July 18, kids will try different soccer challenges.
- Finally, on July 25, we’ll be learning about nutrition.
In addition to games, there will also be crafts and snacks.
While you’re here, sign up for our Summer Reading program—teens and adults too! We have programs and prizes for everyone.
Everybody who participates in summer reading—either by reading books or attending library programs—has a chance to win prizes. The more someone reads, the better chance they have of winning.
Kids who read or are read to up to 15 hours will also receive a Library Champion lawn sign and window cling.
For more information on our summer reading programs, call 440-255-8811 or peruse our website.