Story Times Are Starting Up Again on March 15!
Spring Story Times run March 15 – May 6. Story time is a great way to introduce your child to the library and books! It also reinforces early literary skills that will help your child when he or she starts school and is ready to learn to read. Our story times are filled with great age appropriate stories, rhymes and music.
Preschool Story Time will take place on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 11 a.m.
- This is for kids 3-5. Children are expected to sit in the class without a guardian.
Tiddlywinks will take place on every Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 a.m.
- These are for children 36 mos. and younger, accompanied by an adult.
Mother Goose on the Loose story times will take place on Friday mornings at 10 a.m in the Read House.
There are two separate sessions: March 18 – April 8 and April 15 – May 6.
- These are for children 36 mos. and younger, accompanied by an adult. This event requires registration.
Family Story Time will take place on and Fridays at 11 a.m.
- This is for all ages, with crafts and stories that are also used in preschool story times (focuses on ages 3-5)
Special Family Story Times
- Families can get together one evening a month for our special family story times series. We’ll share stories, rhymes, songs and a simple craft. Open to all ages. No registration necessary.
Thursday, January 21 at 7:00 PM
Tuesday, February 16 at 7:00 PM
Wednesday, March 16 at 7:00 PM
Thursday, April 21 at 7:00 PM
See What Books Were Used for Story Time!