All right, Pokémon Go trainers, you’re well on your way to catching them all, so it’s time to earn some badges.
You can earn eight different badges by mastering the challenges at our Main Branch. They are:
- for the Boulder Badge, tell a librarian about your favorite book.
- for the Cascade Badge, play our Who’s that Pokemon challenge.
- for the Thunder Badge, show us your highest-level Pokémon.
- for the Rainbow Badge, check out a fiction book.
- for the Soul Badge, it’s Quiz Time! Go ask a librarian for a question.
- for the Marsh Badge, find a book about somewhere that you’d like to visit.
- for the Volcano Badge, show us a screenshot of a Pokémon that you caught at the library. (Yes, we’re a PokéStop, and you never know when we’re going to drop a lure.)
- for the Earth Badge, find Mewtwo in the library and tell a librarian what he’s saying.
You can earn two badges per week. If you earn all eight badges, you also win a prize!
By the way, if you love Pokémon Go, then you should visit our Lake Branch on Saturday, Sept. 3.
We’ll be touring the four PokéStops and Gym that are all within walking distance of the Lake Branch. See what you catch!
You can register for our Pokémon Go walk by calling our Lake Branch at 440-257-2512.