To Reserve a Meeting Room:
Directions for Reserving a Meeting Room:
- Click on button above to go to the library’s program calendar.
- Click Reserve a Room.
- Pick the Mentor Library Branch you would like to reserve.
- For a specific date, click on Go To Date to be taken directly to that date
- To see next available opening, click on Next Available.
- Click on the green square (indicating the desired starting) next to the desired room.
- Green indicates availability.
- Red indicates that the room is in use at that time.
- Under the grid, use the drop down arrow to pick an ending time.
- Once you’ve selected the date, time, and room, click Submit Times.
- Input library card number and PIN. Click Login.
- Read any notices and click Continue.
- Fill out the appropriate information on the next screen. Click Submit My Booking.
You will receive an email with the Library’s decision. Please check your spam folder, too.