Get in the holiday spirit with a free show by The Travelin’ Man Band.
They’ll be playing Christmas tunes at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 14, at the Headlands Community Center—which is at 9096 Lake Overlook Drive, across the street from our Headlands Branch.
By the way, we are hosting a sleigh—sorry, we mean a slew—of special programs to celebrate the season at all of our branches. That includes:
- Deck the Halls story times with Christmas stories, songs and crafts at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 14, and Thursday, Dec. 22, at our Main Branch. These story times are open to all ages, and no registration is required.
- special holiday Rhyme Times at our Lake Branch. The theme will be “Very Merry” at 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 13.
- a Very Vintage Christmas with our Time Travelers Club at 6 p.m. tonight at our Lake Branch. Each month, the club tries out games, crafts and activities from the past.
- a mystery where kids can search for Frosty at 2 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 10, at our Headlands Branch.
- a Christmas celebration for kids with cocoa and jolliness to spare at 3 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 19, at our Lake Branch.
- a chance for families to make their own graham-cracker “ginger bread” houses without the ginger bread. Families can use graham crackers, frosting, and sweets to create something delicious at 2 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 23, at our Lake Branch.