We’re looking for volunteers!
Do you love the Mentor Public Library? Are you looking for a fun and exciting way to give back to the community? Become a volunteer at MPL!
It’s easy to volunteer at the Mentor Public Library: just fill out a Volunteer Registration Form.
- MPL welcomes volunteers ages 14 and over
- You will be contacted after completing a volunteer registration form
- If the Library is closed due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstance, a notice will be posted at mentorpl.org and will also be available through local news channels. If the Library is not open, volunteer duties will not take place on that day. As a volunteer, please check the status of the library before venturing out in bad weather, your safety is our #1 priority.
For Current Volunteer Opportunities, please contact Darlene Workman (ext. 241) or Doreen Cogar (ext. 224).
Information and Forms:
- Volunteer Registration Form
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteer Code of Conduct
- Library Behavior & Conduct Policy
- Waiver Form
- Parental Consent Form
- Volunteer FAQs
For additional volunteer opportunities, please consider joining the Friends of the Mentor Public Library.