Cleveland Browns Quarterback Bernie Kosar—you may have heard of him—visited us on Wednesday to discuss his life, career, and new book, Learning to Scramble.
He talked about:
- The process of writing “Learning to Scramble”
- His childhood in Youngstown
- The importance of resiliency
- his experience at the University of Miami
- his friendship with Drew Carey
- The “Bernie, Bernie” song
- his last pass with the Browns
He also signed more than 200 books for the people who came to here him speak.
We want to thank the Mentor Barnes & Noble, Cleveland Landmarks Press, and, of course, Kosar himself for making this program possible.