Meet author and travel writer Katherine Kerestman who combines her wanderlust with the weird in her new book, Creepy Cat’s Macabre Travels: Prowling around Haunted Towers, Crumbling Castles and Ghoulish Graveyards.
Kerestman will share a reading from her book at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 28, at our Main Branch. Creepy Cat takes readers to renowned and lesser-known macabre destinations across the globe and delves into the culture, cuisine and humanity at each site.
Kerestman’s reading is free to attend and open to all. Afterward, copies of her book will be available for purchase. Registration is required to attend the program. People can RSVP on our website or by calling us at (440) 255-8811 ext. 247.
Visit our YouTube channel for more macabre and mysterious fun, including interviews with:
- Karin Slaughter, author of the bestselling Grant County and Will Trent series
- D.M. Pulley, author of The Dead Key and The Unclaimed Victim
- Jane Ann Turzillo, author of Wicked Women of Ohio and Unsolved Murders & Disappearances in Northeast Ohio
- Vivien Chien, author of The Noodle Shop Mysteries
- Amanda Flower, author of The Magical Bookshop Mysteries, The Amish Candy Shop Mysteries, and the Magic Garden Mysteries