Friends of the Library (FOL) raise funds to support library programs and services. Some examples of programs underwritten by the FOL are:
- Summer reading programs
- Author visits
- Refreshments at our book talks
- Children’s story time and programs
- Teen programs
- New furniture at the branches
These are just a few of the things made possible through the generous support of the Friends of Mentor Public Library. If you believe in the library and its services and would like to support it where needed, please consider becoming a Friend of the Mentor Public Library.
Contact the Friends by email: email@example.com or leave us a voicemail: 440-477-6195.
- December 10, 2019 @ 6:00 pm.
- February 4, 2020 @ 6:00 pm in the Frances Cleveland room.
- May 5, 2020 @ 6:00 pm in the Frances Cleveland room.
- September 1, 2020 @ 6:00 pm in the Frances Cleveland room.
- November 3, 2020 @ 6:00 pm in the Frances Cleveland room.
Organization and Meetings
The Friend’s current officers are:
- President: Carrie Hollings
- Vice President: (Open)
- Treasurer: Bonnie Cameron
- Secretary: Suzanne Miller
The election of officers takes place at the Friends Annual Meeting in September.
All members are welcome to attend the Friend’s Annual Meeting and Bi-monthly Meetings and all other meetings. The meetings take place at the Main Library in the Frances Cleveland Room at 6:00 pm. Check the library’s calendar to confirm the date of the next Friends meeting.
In accordance with the bylaws, members shall be notified of proposed amendments by a notice posted in the Library and all branches thereof, at least two weeks prior to the meeting.